Wednesday 23 July 2008

MOST IMPORTANT GRAMMAR POINTS

1. Which of the grammar points you have problems with are more important for a) writing b) speaking c) both?
a) Word Meaning, Phrasal Verbs and Collocation
b) Verb Patterns
c) Word Meaning and phrasal Verbs

2. Do you think that doing lots and lots of grammar exercises is the best way to improve your grammar?
I think it is not the best way to improve my grammar because if I do a lot of exercises so I can remember only some grammar and mayber I can remember for a short time.

3. Can you think of any other activities that you could do without having to pick up a grammar book?
- speak to others with realize about grammar principle such as I went to..., I am going to...,
I go..., I have been...
- read the newspaper (Metro, London Lite) or listen to the radio (BBC) and try to use grammar which appear in the other way.
- passive knowledge from Steve and Jim ^ ^

4. How do you think you've learnt the grammar you already know well?
My teachers taght me about grammar principle in each lesson and then they gave me some homeworks, after that they answered the homeworks in the classroom. Finally, there was an examination about the grammar that I used to learn.

No comments: